We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Charge and gut punch is all you need to dismount. Interrupt skills instantly dismount freeps.
    While true I still don't see why you wouldn't use one of your highest damage skills in blade toss while your opponent is on a horse unable to block and probably with their back to you. There's no downside I can see. This isn't a comment on the general guide's merits but the blade toss criticism seemed like a weird one.

Quote Originally Posted by avengingbananaslug View Post
    While true I still don't see why you wouldn't use one of your highest damage skills in blade toss while your opponent is on a horse unable to block and probably with their back to you. There's no downside I can see. This isn't a comment on the general guide's merits but the blade toss criticism seemed like a weird one.
    I use 2 blade tosses back to back using ato reset, and that is still not enough to dismount a freep. better to gut punch because its guaranteed to dismount your opponent where as everything else don't really have a good chance to dismount and/or is easier to mess up.

Are you sure? The last time you tried to chase me on my mount, I remember you wasting a skill like Ravage/Thrash because I wasn't in range. I would just go for the GP immediately because once the freep is dismounted, you can slow it then cut another skill with Disarm if GP is on CD.
    So you're saying that Zig had to chase you to fight your warden?

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNARA View Post
    So you're saying that Zig had to chase you to fight your warden?
    There was a creep group formed to kill one person that morning, but the point was to say that the skill before GP didn't even land so the extra dmg didn't happen.

There was a creep group formed to kill one person that morning, but the point was to say that the skill before GP didn't even land so the extra dmg didn't happen.
    Should had mentioned that cuz when I read your reply I got confused. :P

Anyways, when I am charging to a mounted freep, BT -> GP is what I use but when the mounted freep is next to me trying to run away, I'll prefer just to GP it.

BT -> ATO -> BT is a dumb move since there isn't a 100% chance to dismount a freep with double BT. I'd prefer to save ATO for double DS if needed and for it's awesome heal of course, except if you believe that the mounted freep is that bad that you can owe it even without bleeds but you never know if any extra freeps are going to join the other freep or what can happen in the next few minutes while your ATO will be under CD.

These here ladies and gentlemen, were the good days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2