We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wheres My Kin Gone

Not to sure what Turbine are going to do with these forums, but if they are left in situ then this Thread is a way for peeps to find who went were, in the event they miss the deadline and do not log in before the server shuts for ever.

Beggars Banquet are moving to Laurelin ,hope fully no name change but will edit post if required.

Cheers All

Ger
    Proud Leader of Beggars Banquet
    A pessimist is just an optimist who knows better

The Elders has moved to Laurelin.

Our new name is simply "The Elders Kinship"

Cara
    Last edited by Cara_Gilrain; Oct 04 2015 at 01:31 PM.
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    www.TheElders.org.uk Gathering the grey-haired, once of Gilrain now of Laurelin
    An EU-based kinship ambling through Middle Earth smelling the roses as well as killing the wolves.

The Children of the Sun will be moving to Laurelin on Tuesday. If the kinship-name turns out to be taken our leader Wilrond proposed renaming it to 'Children of Gilrain', which coincidentally matches 'the Elders of Gilrain' very well.

Greetings, Ithilgilor
    Ithilgilor and other assorted Ithi's

Children of the Sun

Invicta has moved to Laurelin!
    Carannar & Alatir ~ minstrel and guardian of Invicta

Omerta is on Laurelin now

Edit: our new name is Syndicate of the Silent Tower.
    Last edited by Mirhaen; Oct 30 2015 at 04:48 PM.

Defenders of Middle Earth (DoME) has moved to Laurelin.

Unfortunatelly there were already a "Defenders of Middle Earth" there which forces us to change name. At this moment I'm not quite sure with what name we will end up but I'll update this post when I am. At the moment we are known as "Defenders of Middle Earth-1"...

So, to all our friends and allies, if you see any DoME folks around, it's probably not us.

Edit: After the rename, we are known as "Defenders of Middle-earth". Still DoME, just a different DoME, a new and improved DoME.
    Last edited by Giron; Sep 30 2015 at 03:51 AM.

Guardians of Hope have moved to Evernight. Name on kin and leader is still the same (Thankfully)

Heroes of the North Kingdom moved onto Evernight, kin name and nearly all character names the same
    Co - Leader of Heroes of the North kingdom Est June 2007 Forrest LM 96, Forra Guardian 85, Forrestiel Mini 100, Iraynia Burg 85, Miareth Hunter 97

Wynniekins is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Flurgaburburhobbit
    Fail Mini
    Exiles of Arnor are on Evernight as well now. Most officers have been able to keep their names, except for Elde, our leader Kin name is also still the same
    Landroval
    Isquariel ~ lvl 105 Rune-keeper / Ithilielle ~ lvl 105 Minstrel

Hi Guys n Gals, Mangofox here!!!
    Ive had a great time on Gilrain met some very nice helpful players and been in some great groups, I thank you all.

I've moved all my Chars to Laurelin and I am certain some of you might have seen me on there last night and might have witnessed the aftermath of my posting in world chat that I had barely been in game 10 mins before I had been reported for my name. I was astounded at the responses and If one or two players had been so friendly and sympathetic in their IMS I might have just logged out and gone to Evernight.

However I sent a ticket into a GM and asked about my other char names and asked for a token for each one that was against the t&c's C&C's blah blah blah. He looked at the account and out of all my remaining chars only Axestroker (Dwarf mini) and Carmel-toel (Huntress) needed a token for name change. Erm so Mangolynx and Mangowulf are ok then? 'Yes I see no problem there' .....erm well can I have Mangofox back please? Yes you may.....well why did I have to change it....well it was reported and the gm that handled that might have either called it differently or was too busy because of demand to look closer. However he did then say It might be ok for them to call it in my favour but It might possibly be the case that I would get reported again. Would I get a ban? No! Look It's up to you I can give you either tokens for all chars or you can keep the old names....I opted for the name change tokens really just to keep the peace...

I think all this could have been handled better by the server name police for sure and T think a few people were saying as much. It really didn't give me time to get in and get back in touch with people I am familiar with. I have changed name and I would post them here but I aint got a clue what they are off the top of my head so when I log I will edit this.

Please feel free to get in touch.... Loooking forward to grouping as much as possible with friends old and new.

Take care all

Mangofox!

ps is it possible for me to change my account name from Redrum71 ? I don't know what I was thinking when I set that up!!!

The Last Warders have relocated to Evernight.
    Leader of The Last Warders on Gilrain.
    www.thewarders.guildlaunch.com

Tranquility have sailed off to Laurelin, for there to be know as Tranquility of Gilrain.
    Leader of Tranquility - [EU] Gilrain. Casual adventures since 2007

Hi guys and gals Exiles of Numenor have gone to Laurelin. However, we are "Exiles of Numenor-1", we will be getting a name change, which is being decided on. See you all soon.

Dulcieneah.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000032d27/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Leader of Exiles of Numenor - Evain, Filthmonger, Tamesa, Fimbulwinter, Bellamor

Quote Originally Posted by Goldensummer View Post
    Hi guys and gals Exiles of Numenor have gone to Laurelin. However, we are "Exiles of Numenor-1", we will be getting a name change, which is being decided on. See you all soon.

Dulcieneah.
    will you be exiles of Gilrain then?
    Ceol rank 9 guardian, member of The Twilight Gathering on the Gilrain server EU
    I was a corner survivor

Puliveivarit has gone to Evernight
    But I'm on both servers.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

As of last night The Knights have moved to Laurelin, no name change.

However... someone reported Ardbeg, and he did get his name changed. Needless to say Ard is not pleased.

Edit:Ard is out. Ugh.
    Last edited by Barrynor; Oct 03 2015 at 01:33 AM.
    Roses are red, Polar bears are white, if you meet one at night you'll get quite a fright.

Bane of the Fallen Night

Bane of the Fallen Night moved to Laurelin, leader still Raio, no problem with naming so far, but nothing is certain.

Twilight Gathering moved to Laurelin.

Edit: redacted, shouldn't post when angry and not worth the argument most likely.
    Last edited by Laurebear; Oct 02 2015 at 04:16 PM.
    I shing, therefore I am.

Hey guys firstly i wanna say thanks for all the fun times on old gilrain. It was awesome to meet all you i got to meet over the years

Second if anyone is wondering what evernight is like, tbh its very like gilrain. lots of friendly people. Some tools ofc but meh thats the same anywhere. Im sorry to hear about anyone having any issues with laureline, must say i didnt expect to hear that they were so forceful on names and stuff like that.

Hope you are all well

Legion

Legion on Eldar will move to Evernight
    A lost but helpful Hunter that has been privileged to lead the kinship Legion in the battle of Middle Earth

Masters of Solitude

Masters of Solitude has moved to Evernight, which so far seems to be a bigger version of Gilrain, though with added lag and awesomely low prices in the Auction Hall. Best of luck with the name police for all those that moved to Laurelin.

Wynniekins is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Flurgaburburhobbit
    Fail Mini
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlindor View Post
    Masters of Solitude has moved to Evernight, which so far seems to be a bigger version of Gilrain, though with added lag and awesomely low prices in the Auction Hall. Best of luck with the name police for all those that moved to Laurelin.
    Yeah, the lag is a bit sucky, especially in the Moors But I guess new hardware will go a long way to fixing it
    Landroval
    Isquariel ~ lvl 105 Rune-keeper / Ithilielle ~ lvl 105 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by Feldanor View Post
    Hey guys firstly i wanna say thanks for all the fun times on old gilrain. It was awesome to meet all you i got to meet over the years

Second if anyone is wondering what evernight is like, tbh its very like gilrain. lots of friendly people. Some tools ofc but meh thats the same anywhere. Im sorry to hear about anyone having any issues with laureline, must say i didnt expect to hear that they were so forceful on names and stuff like that.

Hope you are all well
    You calling me a tool feld?
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Goldensummer View Post

Dulcieneah.
    Hola Dulc,

May I suggest a change to "Bele's Exiles" What ever you pick though, don't go obvious and pick Exiles of Gilrain. Firstly its really, really cheesy. Secondly others servers don't think too highly of Gilrain since our idiot brigade went over to them and tried to ruin all them also. Granted in the next couple of months they will realise there was a really childish idiot troll brigade that tried to ruin Gilrain and other servers and that there is a good core to Gilrain.

Good luck
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Not quite "Bele's Exiles" Romper, but "Exiles of Numenor" are now "The Exiles of Numenor" - "simples
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000032d27/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Leader of Exiles of Numenor - Evain, Filthmonger, Tamesa, Fimbulwinter, Bellamor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast