We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Folks, I think we need to do something about this. This is absolutely unacceptable!

There are 3 things I suggest:

1) Start flooding them with private messages in their forum accounts, demanding an explanation and a firm commitment to fix this customer de-service;
    2) Google "Standing Stone Games" and call their headquarters phone number, ask to talk to their CEO and demand an action from them;

These 2 will only work if we all do it, so please respond with a quote if you are in.
    If none of those work, then:

3) Look for one of those "SUE THEM!" attorneys and gather a group of people to sue them.

We need to get serious if we want to get a result.

Lost Founding Lifetime account

Hello. My name is Terry Hoffman. I was a Beta tester for LOTRO and a Founding Member/Player I forget the exact title and I bought a Lifetime Membership. I can't find it to recover it to the new platform/server/company. This was years ago. My login could have been tlhoff@centurytel.net or maybe Barthand, the name of my principle chatracter with a Password of Screed81677. The email account tlhoff@centurytel.net no longer exits. My current email is TLKSHOFF@gmail.com. I'd like to get back into the game with that account. Is that possible? Can you help me? Would you need more info from me?

Thanks
    Terry Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by Barthand View Post
    Hello. My name is Terry Hoffman. I was a Beta tester for LOTRO and a Founding Member/Player I forget the exact title and I bought a Lifetime Membership. I can't find it to recover it to the new platform/server/company. This was years ago. My login could have been tlhoff@centurytel.net or maybe Barthand, the name of my principle chatracter with a Password of Screed81677 (OOPS s/b Screed8167). The email account tlhoff@centurytel.net no longer exits. My current email is TLKSHOFF@gmail.com. I'd like to get back into the game with that account. Is that possible? Can you help me? Would you need more info from me?

Thanks
    Terry Hoffman
    See above correction.

I too am all in for some action to get their attention on issues recovering accounts. I personally have been trying to get my account back within an hour after it was hacked and claimed. I have no longer access to my Lifetime account that was purchased on day 1. (preordered too). I have access to the original box, key and literature I got it back on launch. I've sent all those things ad created tickets upon tickets regarding the issue but never got any response other than "the appropriate department will look into it". After 3 months, no department looked into it!

I keep creating tickets, and they merge them.
    No actual replies.

If you know the names the support team holds in the forums, do you want to share them so we can pm them?

The customer support manager is called Michelle, profile CS_Alkaid, and here is the link to her profile --> https://www.lotro.com/forums/member....1172-CS_Alkaid
    We can begin by PMing her. I just sent a message myself.
    Last edited by Zeppelin17; Jul 09 2021 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin17 View Post
    The customer support manager is called Michelle, profile CS_Alkaid, and here is the link to her profile --> https://www.lotro.com/forums/member....1172-CS_Alkaid
    We can begin by PMing her. I just sent a message myself.
    Tnx, sent a message to her. 2 Months and still waiting for a reply after my account has been hacked.

Regarding In-Game Support Reimbursement Policy

I have lost a unique item that is a reward from a raid quest (it can only be completed once) that I would like to have reimbursed. The policy says I only have 7 days to complete the request. I am worried that it will take longer than 7 days for my ticket to be addressed. The ticket was created on the Treebeard server. Anything I can do to speed up the process?

There's a post from Cordovan in the announcements about customer service response times. They're hiring new folks, so hopefully there will be faster replies in the future.

6 months later and still no response on my ticket beyond the first "we are reviewing your ticket". This is a complete joke. I don't think my account was hacked. my toons have not been logged into (verified by kins). my email address is still the same ( i can request a password change and it comes to my email address) I just cannot login... no warning, no ban (that i know of, as I cannot login to the forum with that ID either, I didnt get any emails at any rate). I've done nothing wrong that I'm aware of, or at least what they think I did?!?

It just seems like Standing Stones decided I had enough playtime on my lifetime account and cut me off.
    I assume they are not responding at all, as they have no actual good reason to give me.

Certainly frustrating, but true to my word, they have not gotten a single penny from me or my family since this started, and will not until it is resolved to my satisfaction.

Needing help - tickets 183906 and 183966 - Account compromised and $500+ in fraud

Needing help - tickets 183906 and 183966 - Account compromised and $500+ in fraud

Hello everybody !

I don't know if I am replying in the right place, but I am unable to create a new post and it looks like I can reply here!

So here I lost my account information (ticket: 175449) it's been three months since the ticket is open
    I am very surprised because my other ticket that I had opened for the same reason three years ago had been resolved in a few days.

Please help me find my little hobbit!

Going on a week now with no reply to tickets. As a player for over a decade, very disheartening.

I'm near the 6th month since my ticket has been open, based on other player experience maybe I'm going to receive an answer soon...Meantime I've lost my kinship houses, my personal house and I forgot how to play

Got a responses they forwarded ticket to group to review.....fingers crossed.

Good Luck

To Compromised, good luck with the tickets, there is always hope.

As I keep my reminding myself, when thinking about CS.

"Its the job that's never started, as takes longest to finish, as my old gaffer used to say."

6 months without a reply!!! Yuppieeeeeeeeeeeee

Join me and the unsupport to celebrate this event

Quote Originally Posted by Tokinux-1 View Post
    6 months without a reply!!! Yuppieeeeeeeeeeeee

Join me and the unsupport to celebrate this event
    7 months without a reply today. Yay! Anybody topping that?

Quote Originally Posted by Alathair8 View Post
    You're the winner from what I've seen - I hit my 5-month birthday this week.

Hi,

I am trying to retrieve my old lifetime account and can only assume the email address has been changed, would it be possible for someone to kindly review the support tickets that I have raised....??

#188180 & #187785

Many thanks in advanced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alathair8 View Post

@Alathair8: How many tickets did you open?

PURCHASE CANNOT BE COMPLETED 15 days nobody care

trying to buy the last expansion I get this error here:

PURCHASE CANNOT BE COMPLETED
    We’re sorry, your purchase cannot be completed. Possible reasons for this may be:

You have previously purchased the item.
    This purchase cannot be applied to your subscription(s).
    Offer is no longer available for purchase at this time.
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
    We are currently performing maintenance.

I have already done everything possible, cleaned the cache changed various browsers in the end I formatted and reinstalled windows, no luck. In another pc too, then I used windows 7, nothing to do, that error message always appears.
    I changed credit card, deleted it to pay with paypal but even with paypal half of the popup appears without being able to enter the zip code.
    Moreover it is 15 days since I opened a ticket no response at all.
    Is there a way to get help or not.

since we are a "minority" like someone patronizingly mentioned in other thread i dont think we will get any useful help.
    problem exists since release of 3 peaks so chances are slim imo

Only a week of inaction here...

Reading this thread is very disheartening. My girlfriend and I played here a few years back. According to Steam, I have over 3000 hours in the game. Unfortunately, I cannot find my characters or any of the purchases I've made previously. I checked a few emails I usually use for gaming, but no luck. The characters appear to still exist, my girlfriend, who did located her account can see their names in the kinship. But I have no idea how to access them. I sent a note to support more than a week ago, but no response. Reading these posts makes me think I won't get one.

Funny, you'd think a business would do what they can to get customers in the game. We won't play unless I find that account.

Anyone have any ideas how I can track down that account info outside customer service?
    Last edited by NucEng; Nov 12 2021 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokinux-1 View Post
    @Alathair8: How many tickets did you open?
    2 up till now. The original ticket and a ticket referring to it 4 months later. The last one got closed without any reply. The original one is still open, but only I replied to it over the last 7 months.
    I created 2 more tickets just now. One in 'locate account', one in 'account banned/suspended'.
    We'll see what happens...

Ok, thank you. Let us know please. I've also opened a second ticket and they had closed without any information.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast