We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

(Arkenstone) Night Riders is recruiting!

Hello all! I’m here to say that my kinship night riders is recruiting! We’re a kinship of newly returning players seeking all play styles of people! I’d like to have groups for endgame content as well as leveling content for those who are still in the leveling phase. I also have goals for establishing moors groups for our pvpers.

As of right now we don’t have dedicated nights for different content but that’s coming as we increase the amount of members we have.

We are a very helpful and friendly group of people from all over the world and we’re looking to create a fun, and helpful atmosphere for everyone.

We are a max ranked kin

If you’re interested or need further information message any one of our officers: bandett, halrend, bladek, anarwyn, tirinwe, evieneth, necrophos, zarineth, askmund

Hello,

I am a level 21 Elf Hunter. I know that you stated that you are an end game guild but would you be willing to take on an up and coming endgamer into your ranks?

Quote Originally Posted by MoistTowel View Post
    Hello,

I am a level 21 Elf Hunter. I know that you stated that you are an end game guild but would you be willing to take on an up and coming endgamer into your ranks?
    Sorry for the late reply, we accept all levels and play styles. We’d love to have you with us

Still recruiting?

Im looking to swap kinships as my current one doesnt suit me. IGN: Psycha