We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lack of players at my level means no group/fellowship instances.

ie I'm prevented from doing the most interesting content.

So I'm a level 56 LM, returning after roughly a decade Moria is empty. I sign up to the Grand Stair every time I play and the most I've ever had in a group is 3 (it's a 6-man). It's rare to see any queues in the Instance Finder with >1 person in.

I suspect it would be easier to organise on the forum (as horrible as the software is) if people actually checked it.

Edit: Just noticed there's a dedicated kinship forum so removed that bit from the post.
    Last edited by -CasualGamer-; May 05 2022 at 07:36 PM.

what's your time zone?

Finding groups has been a bit of an issue for me too. Lvl 53 RK, haven't been to Moria yet. Still trying to fix my game (to prevent it from crashing), once that's done, we could definitely run stuff together, you're welcome to join the Kin too, it's just a few new players but, atleast it's a place to call home and hang out if you're alone like me.

Zoemina is my ingame name if you ever want to message, make a friend.

Things have improved somewhat. I thought most area instances were level-capped, but no. So I've been running with a lvl 85 into the early hours, and made a couple of friends closer to my level. You can do the 3-mans with 2 ppl if you drop the instance ~5 levels.

I've even created a pure yellow build so I'm actually useful to higher level groups.

@Zoemina, will PM you in-gamel
    Devs really need to work on the Instance Finder. Maybe half of players don't bother with it. Would probably take a decent developer a couple of hours to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    what's your time zone?
    Western Europe.

Hopefully we'll get an instance finder that is cross-server so we can group with others more easily.

Looking forward to your message! (im in central standard time zone but usually online odd hours for this timezone)
    Still waiting for tech support to help me launch the game again, so if i'm not on, that's why.