We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Yule-themed Decor Walls - only dwarf ones available for barter?

I was hoping to buy some decor walls in various sizes in the elf yule theme. However, the vendor in Winterhome (Jeffrey Bloomer) only has decor walls in the dwarf theme. Any chance we will be able to barter for decor walls in all of the existing yule themes, before the end of Yule? (Just to be clear, I'm not talking about yule wall covering, I'm talking about the wall decor items that go into furniture/wall/floor hooks).

Quote Originally Posted by Fargasia View Post
    I was hoping to buy some decor walls in various sizes in the elf yule theme. However, the vendor in Winterhome (Jeffrey Bloomer) only has decor walls in the dwarf theme. Any chance we will be able to barter for decor walls in all of the existing yule themes, before the end of Yule? (Just to be clear, I'm not talking about yule wall covering, I'm talking about the wall decor items that go into furniture/wall/floor hooks).
    I think like the wallpaper, they are in the RNG Yule boxes, and you can buy hundreds and never get enough of what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargasia View Post
    Elf, Hobbit and Man race walls come from the respective gift boxes you can barter for at the same NPC. So it's RNG between the old rewards and the 4 kinds of walls (10, 20, tall, non-tall)

PS: I need another Housing Carry all if anyone cares to put them on the store again....

4. Dec 15 2022, 03:39 PM

The point of my OP was that I was wanting ELF-themed yule decor walls. Only decor walls available for barter at yule fest are the dwarven-themed walls.

I'm not interested in the dwarven items available in Skarhald.

Once again, I'm asking that decor walls matching the 4 yule wallpapers be offered for barter at yule fest. We have the dwarven yule walls available for barter, but not the other three. Just to avoid confusion, here are pics of the 4 yule-fest wallpapers I want to be able to buy matching walls for:

Elf

Hobbit

Dwarf

Bree

Last edited by Fargasia; Dec 15 2022 at 04:20 PM.

Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    Ahh It’s Because The Dwarves Are The Best So SSG Did Us The Favor And Straight Up Didn’t Offer Em haha But Yay If You Go To Winter Home And Purchase: elf giftbox, hobbit giftbox And So Forth, You Have A Chance Of Getting The Wallpaper Think It’s 20 Yule Tokens Each But I Recommend Checking The Auction House, Or Asking In Trade Chat For A Purchase Or A Trade., Often Times A Player Will Send For Free.., But Maybe You’ll Get Lucky And SSG Will Hook Up The Fairies, Hairies, And The Jerry’s

lol, Whohaz! yes, I've been getting the gift boxes, but it's such a wasteful way to get the decor walls. Just don't understand why one style is offered as barter and the others aren't....too much dwarfy love!
    Last edited by Fargasia; Dec 15 2022 at 09:37 PM.

8. Dec 16 2022, 01:03 PM

/sure

For now, I am going to throw about 500 Yule Tokens at Gift Boxes and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Whohaz_Duhrang View Post
    Ahh It’s Because The Dwarves Are The Best
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Oh but you didn't mentioned elf style at start, only dwarf.
    If you re-read the first sentence in my original post, you will see that I did specify elf: "I was hoping to buy some decor walls in various sizes in the elf yule theme."

And yes, Laurelinarien, given the RNG nature of getting the proper sized wall from a gift box, we do indeed need more carryalls!

BIG Hint to SSG's storekeepers!

I think there is a problem with Hobbit Gift Boxes at this year's Yule Festival. My Wife & I purchased 20 Hobbit Gift Boxes trying to get Hobbit Yule-fest Wall surfaces, but instead got 9 Decorative Wall items (Hobbit Yule-fest), NOT "surfaces", see below...

[12/22 00:07:11 AM] You open the red giftbox and find: [Tall Decorative Wall - 20m (Hobbit Yule-fest)]!

Since the Decorative Wall items (vs. "surfaces") can be purchased directly from Yule festival NPCs for tokens, why are they also inside the RNG giftboxes, which are the ONLY place you can get the Yule Wall Surfaces?

As a control, I also bought 10 Dwarf Gift Boxes, but didn't get ANY Decorative Wall items, but I did get TWO Dwarf Wall surfaces with these gift boxes.

I checked LOTRO wiki to see if any Decorative Wall items are supposed to be in Yule Festival Gift Boxes, but it doesn't show they are...
    Last edited by GLipscom; Dec 22 2022 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GLipscom View Post
    I think there is a problem with Hobbit Gift Boxes at this year's Yule Festival. My Wife & I purchased 20 Hobbit Gift Boxes trying to get Hobbit Yule-fest Wall surfaces, but instead got 9 Decorative Wall items (Hobbit Yule-fest), NOT "surfaces", see below...

[12/22 00:07:11 AM] You open the red giftbox and find: [Tall Decorative Wall - 20m (Hobbit Yule-fest)]!

Since the Decorative Wall items (vs. "surfaces") can be purchased directly for Yule festival NPCs for tokens, why are they also inside the RNG giftboxes, which are the ONLY place you can get the Yule Wall Surfaces?

As a control, I also bought 10 Dwarf Gift Boxes, but didn't get ANY Decorative Wall items, but I did get TWO Dwarf Wall surfaces with these gift boxes.

I checked LOTRO wiki to see if any Decorative Wall items are supposed to be in Yule Festival Gift Boxes, but it doesn't show they are...
    They can't be bought with tokens except the dwarf ones. That is the problem, they should all be on the barter. They are also bound and can't be given away like the walls.