We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Elven Bell Tower

Why did I have to see this in a yard? I wish I never had. Another beautiful housing item just from RNG. Please stop doing this. Give options to buy.

I saw the new Elven housing items for the skirmish on Deco du Milieu's site and am loving them!
    I've run the Caras Gelebren skirmish several times (esp. during Ill Omens event recently) on chars from levels 66 to 140 with absolutely no luck
    These items will apparently drop on any level, any tier in the final reward chest, not the "spoils" chest, but alas, I've had zero luck in getting one.
    I don't expect these special items to drop every time, but once in a dozen or two runs would be fair imho.

Let's keep running it and hope for good luck
    All the fluff, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethariel View Post
    I saw the new Elven housing items for the skirmish on Deco du Milieu's site and am loving them!
    I've run the Caras Gelebren skirmish several times (esp. during Ill Omens event recently) on chars from levels 66 to 140 with absolutely no luck
    These items will apparently drop on any level, any tier in the final reward chest, not the "spoils" chest, but alas, I've had zero luck in getting one.
    I don't expect these special items to drop every time, but once in a dozen or two runs would be fair imho.

Let's keep running it and hope for good luck
    I can run hundreds of times without luck. That's the problem I have with RNG. I run for Grarik coins when I need an item from Ered Mithrin instances although I don't like them. Still better than RNG which hates me. Right now, I'm sad that elven items seem unobtainable while we have been swamped with dwarf and Anorian. It's not like we get a lot of new elven decos and the few we get are locked behind the worst mechanic. I would even buy it in the store.