We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Technical support SSG

I wrote to technical support asking for help with my system, as the game lags a lot. The game is 2007, and my computer is 2017 build. But the game should work very well, but there was a problem with technical support how to help me.

They asked me to provide the data of my system, which I did ... then a long silence, I wrote that the application would not automatically close and when I realized that they would not help me with anything and at the same time I was being dynamized, I wrote that I would send to EG7 technical support complaint letter SSG. They answered and in the answer they turned the whole meaning of my application upside down and made me a fool to close this application.
    I find this answer unacceptable and offensive. The application is 15 days for you to understand.
    Simply put, they needed a reason to close the application and got hooked on my words, where I venerate optimization, and not my system, they clung to this, and if I don’t have a problem, then there’s no need to help. Here is such a short and tricky move from support. I wanted to try the solutions to my problem on my system, but they slyly refused. What does it mean?

My application number #287926

+Prolly
    Today at 18:20
    Thanks for getting back to us. As you've stated in your previous e-mail, you believe that the issue is not related to your system. As such your feedback regarding this has been forwarded and since there is no further assistance we can offer if the problem is not on your end. we will be closing your ticket. Please feel free to reach out to us again if you'd like us to offer assistance with your system. Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    I wrote to technical support asking for help with my system, as the game lags a lot. The game is 2007, and my computer is 2017 build. But the game should work very well, but there was a problem with technical support how to help me.
    At a minimum, access to the Internet is provided to you by third companies. The techsupport of the game is not omnipotent and cannot change to you, for example, routes to the servers if there are no problems in your own home hardware and router.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by modtek View Post
    At a minimum, access to the Internet is provided to you by third companies. The techsupport of the game is not omnipotent and cannot change to you, for example, routes to the servers if there are no problems in your own home hardware and router.
    You, as technical support, cut out the proposal from the entire text and that's it. They asked me for the data of my system, I provided them, after which silence was all. Question! Why was it necessary to ask for my data and be silent, and then write, saying that everything is fine with me and not even any tests were offered to be carried out, some game files to be transferred for analysis, they did nothing at all.

When I look into your ticket I am not seeing anything that Technical Support can help you with. You are asking to know when "all the optimizations" will be happening to the game and are experiencing a degraded game experience when using the 32 bit client. You also want to know when lag, hitching, and other game performance issues will be permanently resolved. While we appreciate your frustration and concern, these aren't things that can be directly resolved through a ticket. However, if you have more specific concerns that you think Technical Support can help with related to your specific hardware profile, please do file a ticket and provide the reference number for your old ticket. Thanks!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool