We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Pet: Floating Envelope

I think the title says it all. Just have an envelope simply trail after you moving similar to how they do in the festival or other quests.

Very fun (*funny) at first, but don't know if it would get too annoying after some time.

yes!
    and flying book.
    and... butterfly swarm
    ..... hehe I want a lot of more options.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillipia View Post
    I think the title says it all. Just have an envelope simply trail after you moving similar to how they do in the festival or other quests.

Very fun (*funny) at first, but don't know if it would get too annoying after some time.
    No less annoying than the firefly...which I don't think is really annoying. Great suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppa_Joel View Post
    yes!
    and flying book.
    and... butterfly swarm
    ..... hehe I want a lot of more options.
    The Butterfly swarm already exist. 5 butterflies of varied colours spawn & hover around you, when you equip on gear back slot the [Lasgalen Spring Pack] that you can acquire during Spring Festival.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    The Butterfly swarm already exist. 5 butterflies of varied colours spawn & hover around you, when you equip on gear back slot the [Lasgalen Spring Pack] that you can acquire during Spring Festival.
    Yes, and I want that as a loremaster tome, to replace the crebain
    attack butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillipia View Post

Oh my gosh, I would love this!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."