Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12

Consider Arkenstone and its Many Active Kinships!

It is hard to say goodbye to a server with great history and beautiful memories, but the change does bring opportunities to make new friends and become a part of something bigger.

If you are considering which server to pick, here is a partial list of active kinships of all sizes that have opted to remain on Arkenstone due to its vibrant culture. Here you will find kinships large and small, but we are all working together to keep Arkenstone a great server to play on. If your kinship is also staying on or moving to Arkenstone, add it to the list by replying below.

Eternal Destiny
    The Last Great Alliance
    Nine Fallen Kings
    Swifty and Hammo
    Swords and Spirits
    Shadow and Flame
    Khazid Domain
    Marshmallow Dropbears
    Two or More Gathered
    Army of the West
    Riders of Rohan
    Lone Wolves
    Hunters of the Nine
    Guardians of the White Tree
    Ascension
    Brotherhood of Gondor
    Lost Souls
    Dance of the Deadly Blades
    Saving All Lost Dogs
    Job Twentyone Twelve
    Legion of the White Wizard
    Echos of Gondamon
    Sauron Started It
    Chivalry and Pride
    Diapers and DPS

Come play with us!

Thumbs up

Arkenstone...

We will have an announcement for you.
    Shortly.

*ooeeooh!*
    Characters : Sethco (Minstrel), Rothco (Minstrel), Volco (Burglar), Api (Lore-master), Mythco (Guardian).

www.ozraid.com - or - www.ozraid.org

No offense Arkenstone, but you lack activity at level 100 compared to even Elendilmir. I'm not sure if Gladden has as much activity at level 100 as Elendilmir, but it does have more than Arkenstone.

In response to that, we have heard from so many players from closing servers who are moving to Arkenstones, thousands even. That alone will boost the activity of the server immensely. Also, the pve on the server is not as bad as some think, it just happens a lot of the action that we have is within kinships or a few closer knit groups. Yes, we don't have a lot of 12 man t2c runs as we could, but with the transfers that will all change.

If I can say so myself, I've visited some of the other servers and Arkenstone by far has the best community of players. There's drama as usual between people, but overall the server has such a great community base. We are all so welcoming of anyone who wishes to be here and I strongly urge you to give us a shot or come check us out before you make a decision

~Gorarvur of Arkenstone, leader of Two or More Gathered

Hi Rangion,

I think what Rohanic_Elf is trying to say, is the activity level during Elendilmir peak time (Evenings AEST/NZT, which is 2am - 8am EDT) is way higher than other servers like Arkenstone.

Yes, every server is going to get a massive increase of players, and as you mention, possibly thousands. However, even if only 1000 people move to Arkenstone, the chances is, of those 1000 players, 995 of them will be online during US Prime time, which is morning to us Aussie and kiwi's, when we will be at work/school. Yes, this will increase the activity of the server tremendously, however when we finally log on in the evening, those 995 people would of already logged off and there will only be the sound of crickets. This will be no benefit to us what so ever.

This is the current concern of our kinship on E and we are waiting to see where the majority of Oceanic players end up, so when we get online at night, there will be other people with which we can group up with.
    Camaris, Level 105 LM of Elendilmir.

Zitat Zitat von snakeeyes00 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Rangion,

I think what Rohanic_Elf is trying to say, is the activity level during Elendilmir peak time (Evenings AEST/NZT, which is 2am - 8am EDT) is way higher than other servers like Arkenstone.

Yes, every server is going to get a massive increase of players, and as you mention, possibly thousands. However, even if only 1000 people move to Arkenstone, the chances is, of those 1000 players, 995 of them will be online during US Prime time, which is morning to us Aussie and kiwi's, when we will be at work/school. Yes, this will increase the activity of the server tremendously, however when we finally log on in the evening, those 995 people would of already logged off and there will only be the sound of crickets. This will be no benefit to us what so ever.

This is the current concern of our kinship on E and we are waiting to see where the majority of Oceanic players end up, so when we get online at night, there will be other people with which we can group up with.

I think you'll find things will be much busier than you imagined during Aus/NZ peak time on Arkenstone.

Ozraid, a group made up of some of the largest raiding kins from Elendilmir and Nimrodel have just voted to move to Arkenstone, this will bring in hundreds of people who play in our time zone, giving Arkenstone that "round the clock" flavour that Elendilmir used to have.
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
    - Will Rogers

Zitat Zitat von moscowcfi Beitrag anzeigen
    Come play with us!

To be honest I have never heard of "Ozraid" kinship on E. When you say its made up of many Kinships, are you guys forming a new kinship from the current Aussie/kiwi kinships on E? Or have you been around for a while and I have never noticed? Sorry just curious. I looked at your webpage and it didn't have much information

Zitat Zitat von snakeeyes00 Beitrag anzeigen
    To be honest I have never heard of "Ozraid" kinship on E. When you say its made up of many Kinships, are you guys forming a new kinship from the current Aussie/kiwi kinships on E? Or have you been around for a while and I have never noticed? Sorry just curious. I looked at your webpage and it didn't have much information
    I never said "many kinships" I said "several of the largest kinships". Ozraid is not a kinship in itself, it's more an informal group of raiders from different kinships. I'm not personally involved with Ozraid, so hopefully someone from that group will read this and be able to give you more information if you're interested in hearing about what they do. One thing I do know is that Aurora Australis and Corruption Syndicate, two of the largest raiding kins on E, are moving to Ark along with all the members of Ozraid from E and Nimrodel.

I merely popped in here to allay your fears that there wasn't a significant Oceanic presence on Arkenstone, I can assure you that after the sever move there will be.
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
    - Will Rogers

My preferred metrics are "level 100 activity" and "no lag".
    Say every week each completed level 100
    t2c 12-man on the server is worth 10 points
    t2c 6-man 9 points
    t2c 3-man 8 points
    t2 12-man 7 points
    t2 6-man 6 points
    t2 3-man 5 points
    t1 12-man 4 points
    t1 6-man 3 points
    t1 3-man 2 points
    Platinum 6-man big battle 1 point
    Platinum 2-man big battle 0.5 point

I honestly believe that using this metric, Elendilmir is higher than Gladden, and Gladden is higher than Arkenstone. Landroval and Brandywine I believe to have lag/will have lag after consolidation.

Who knows what will happen after the consolidation, but if the other people who do level 100 content choose Gladden over Arkenstone, I might regret going to Arkenstone (or vice versa if I choose Gladden and people choose Arkenstone to avoid lag).

Thanks Wolfhelm for the reply and information. For myself, it seemed the early indicators was that the majority of 'Big E' was moving to Gladden, as per the survey and what was going on in world chat the last couple of evenings. So to hear AA is confirmed as going to Arkenstone seems out of the blue. Very interesting

Ozraid's been quietly ticking away behind-the-scenes on E for over a year. We're a raid group, not a kinship, that spans across two servers. Think of it as an active way for players to network and do stuff outside of their kin, such as raid content, without the burden of 'alliances', and 'negotiations', and having kins recruit or rustle up x many players to do something. The group is a balance between achieving content, and fun.

See Wolf's comments re: our plan to transfer to Arkenstone (and the separate thread officially announcing this). We even made a YouTube video! *ooeeooh!*

Arkenstone - Worse-case-scenario : Player levels in the Oceanic timezone will remain the same as on Elendilmir presently on Arkenstone. Highly unlikely outcome.

Arkenstone - Best-case-scenario : Arkenstone's activity levels in the Oceanic timezone will be high, with a very active and vibrant community of Australians / New Zealanders / South-east and East Asianic players.

I'm not a PvMP player, but I like the idea of some degree of action in the Moors. Small or medium group play sounds less intimidating than 4 massive raids massacring each other! Note, not a PvMP player, just a foolish raider. In fact... I will make a pledge here and now to spend an evening in my first week on Ark in the Moors, ready for Creeps to pounce upon me!

Oh, and this transfer will allow me to call myself a Stoner rather than a Nimrod (Nimrodel was my original server).
    Characters : Sethco (Minstrel), Rothco (Minstrel), Volco (Burglar), Api (Lore-master), Mythco (Guardian).

www.ozraid.com - or - www.ozraid.org