Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Is there a way to disable Loot Boxes entirely?

I have no interest in loot boxes whatsoever. However, after a round of gaming I end up with a handful of these in my inventory that I then have to manually drag out individually to destroy because I can't just easily sell them with all my other junk loot.

I doubt there is a way, but I can at least vent my annoyance with them and the fact that it is such a pain to remove them.

Add them to your loot filter. Alt R

Wow, thanks so much! Being playing since Beta and never noticed that option... (Alt+R actually brings up an "nVidia Performance Overlay" and does not work in-game, but it is still a selectable option in the menu.) I did need to hit the little question-mark in the upper right of the Filters form because it was not immediately obvious what I was looking at, but once I figured it out I seem to have gotten it working.

Thank you so much again! I wish I'd complained about this years ago now!

Like you, Alt R doesn't work for me, so I just put Filters on my toolbar so it's always convenient.

You can also filter quests and sounds. My first sound filter was the annoying tin whistler at Tinnudir! I have also filtered the hobnanigans quest, since I never play and it seems to pop up every month. On Quest windows, you may have noticed that there are two blue icons in the lower right corner- a single figure and three figures. That's to filter just for the current character, or for all chars on your account.

Isn't it fun to discover something new in a game you've played for a long time?!

PS if you ever want to unfilter something, just drag it out of the Filter window.

The filters were added in Update 21.2 (Oct 2017).

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Upd...tober_10,_2017

Zitat Zitat von Aeroniel Beitrag anzeigen
    LYou can also filter quests and sounds. My first sound filter was the annoying tin whistler at Tinnudir! I have also filtered the hobnanigans quest, since I never play and it seems to pop up every month. On Quest windows, you may have noticed that there are two blue icons in the lower right corner- a single figure and three figures. That's to filter just for the current character, or for all chars on your account.
    Oooh, that will let me filter some of those other auto-bestow on login quests I finally just gave up and accepted (Anvil of Winterstith, I'm looking at you!)

Thanks for the info!

Zitat Zitat von Aeroniel Beitrag anzeigen
    Like you, Alt R doesn't work for me, so I just put Filters on my toolbar so it's always convenient.

You can also filter quests and sounds. My first sound filter was the annoying tin whistler at Tinnudir! I have also filtered the hobnanigans quest, since I never play and it seems to pop up every month. On Quest windows, you may have noticed that there are two blue icons in the lower right corner- a single figure and three figures. That's to filter just for the current character, or for all chars on your account.

Isn't it fun to discover something new in a game you've played for a long time?!

PS if you ever want to unfilter something, just drag it out of the Filter window.
    You don't even have to go in to the filter to remove quests. Look in the lower right-hand corner of the log; there are two buttons. One allows you to filter quests per character, the other by account. Extremely helpful feature.

Don't miss that you can filter sounds too.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir