Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Shared Storage transfer questions

So with Anor free transfers now available, I will be transferring my toons from there. I've never transferred a character or Shared Storage between servers (excluding Bullroarer). If you transfer your Shared Storage from Anor but there isn't enough room in your Shared Storage on the destination server, what happens? Does it only transfer as many items it can until full, place the excess items into the character's bags or just simply doesn't transfer Shared Storage at all? Does it do a free space check when you are requesting the transfer and tells you what will happen without sufficient Shared Storage space on the destination server or does it go ahead anyways without warning and deal with the issue in an undocumented way?

The transfer guide at https://help.standingstonegames.com/...Transfer-Guide does not address this issue.

It will combine and you'll be over your amount until you buy more slots or remove items; at least that's how it always worked before and what I've personally experienced. Same with character slots, except if you go over the amount of slots you own the characters will be inaccessible with a warning/notice/whatever you want to call it that you can't play them.
    R.I.P. Elendilmir [30 Mar 2007-2015]
    R.I.P. Ithil [23 Mar 2019-23 May 2021]
    R.I.P. Anor [23 May 2021-10 Aug 2022]
    R.I.P. my handsome Man Hunter [7 Apr 2008-19 Apr 2023]

Zitat Zitat von Cerridwen Beitrag anzeigen
    It will combine and you'll be over your amount until you buy more slots or remove items; at least that's how it always worked before and what I've personally experienced. Same with character slots, except if you go over the amount of slots you own the characters will be inaccessible with a warning/notice/whatever you want to call it that you can't play them.
    Thanks for the info. I'm maxed in storage slots so combining will put it well over 500 items so hopefully that amount of overage won't give me general errors when I try to access the items. I'll have to wait until the next sale on character slots before I transfer the storage/crafting toons over.