Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Looking for feedback on yellow/red legacies

Yellow/Red First Age 1h Sword:

AoE Damage Multiplier
    Critical Damage Multiplier
    Wild Attack Damage Multiplier
    Rend Bleed Damage
    Ferocious Strikes Cooldown/Damage
    Relentless/Remorseless Strikes Damage
    Battle Frenzy Cooldown

Red/Yellow First Age 2h Sword:*

AoE Damage Multipler
    Brutal Strikes Damage
    Rend Bleed Damage
    Rend Armor Reduction
    Battle Frenzy Cooldown

*Should I put on horn damage or fear nothing cooldown instead?

Red/Yellow First Age Rune:**

Blade Line AoE Skill Power Cost / Crit Rating
    Blade Wall Damage
    Horn Stun Duration
    Devastating Strike Damage
    Fury of Blades Damage from Fervour
    Exchange of Blows Damage
    Raging Blade Damage

**How often do endgame champions use swift or merciful strike? My assumption here is that I won't use merciful or swift strike that much and that I don't really need the "power cost" legacies because power isn't much of an issue for endgame champs.

Citation Envoyé par Aurehir Voir le message
    Yellow/Red First Age 1h Sword:

AoE Damage Multiplier
    Wild Attack Damage Multiplier
    Rend Bleed Damage
    Relentless/Remorseless Strikes Damage
    Battle Frenzy Cooldown

Red/Yellow First Age 2h Sword:*

AoE Damage Multipler
    Brutal Strikes Damage
    Rend Bleed Damage
    Rend Armor Reduction
    Battle Frenzy Cooldown

*Should I put on horn damage or fear nothing cooldown instead?

Red/Yellow First Age Rune:**

Blade Wall Damage
    Horn Stun Duration
    Exchange of Blows Damage
    Raging Blade Damage

**How often do endgame champions use swift or merciful strike? My assumption here is that I won't use merciful or swift strike that much and that I don't really need the "power cost" legacies because power isn't much of an issue for endgame champs.
    Fear Nothing (Horn is better off on a 2h) instead of Ferocious on the 1h (you never want to use Fero/Brutal with a 1h as those are main hand hits only). Swift is a filler/fervour builder in between higher damaging skills. I used to trait Merciful with the 100% crit + the legacy mainly for Moors but nowadays I don't trait it nor use it in a rotation (still have the legacy on red rune tho). Power cost not really especially as you seem to use 1 rune for both specs (no one really have power issues with the amount of fate on gear).
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Citation Envoyé par RicoFTW Voir le message
    Fear Nothing (Horn is better off on a 2h) instead of Ferocious on the 1h (you never want to use Fero/Brutal with a 1h as those are main hand hits only). Swift is a filler/fervour builder in between higher damaging skills. I used to trait Merciful with the 100% crit + the legacy mainly for Moors but nowadays I don't trait it nor use it in a rotation (still have the legacy on red rune tho). Power cost not really especially as you seem to use 1 rune for both specs (no one really have power issues with the amount of fate on gear).
    Thanks. For the rune, I think I'm going to swap in swift damage for horn stun duration as follows:

Blade Wall Damage
    Swift Strike/Blade Damage
    Exchange of Blows Damage
    Raging Blade Damage

So now I'm forgoing horn stun duration. What do you think? Maybe I'll just put it on a non-imbued swap rune, since it's the same cooldown duration. I'd just be missing out on the physical mitigation debuff.

Are my legacies fine on the 2h? Should I swap something out for horn damage? Maybe rend armour reduction? Does the +8700 Armour Reduction bonus (max at 83) scale well versus +34.8% horn damage?
    Dernière modification par Aurehir ; 18/06/2021 à 13h50.

Citation Envoyé par Aurehir Voir le message
    Thanks. For the rune, I think I'm going to swap in swift damage for horn stun duration as follows:

Blade Wall Damage
    Swift Strike/Blade Damage
    Exchange of Blows Damage
    Raging Blade Damage

So now I'm forgoing horn stun duration. What do you think? Maybe I'll just put it on a non-imbued swap rune, since it's the same cooldown duration. I'd just be missing out on the physical mitigation debuff.

Are my legacies fine on the 2h? Should I swap something out for horn damage? Maybe rend armour reduction? Does the +8700 Armour Reduction bonus (max at 83) scale well versus +34.8% horn damage?
    The horn stun duration is working on crafted horns only (although it's a hard stun so damage won't break its cc so it's very nice) and the phys mit debuff is for Horn of Gondor. It is a rating based debuff so probably not doing much these days. Having 2 runes wouldn't have to worry about this one.

Rend armour reduction is once again rating based so not sure myself. I am using one 1 hander and two 2 handers so again don't have to make this decision. Both Rend and Horn are to be used with 2h only as they do not get secondary attack while dual wielding.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Règles de messages