Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Discussion: Captain Stand Alone?

Captain Stand Alone?

Other then some skill replacements what happens if you use a blade brother while the new Stand Alone skill is activated?
    Was Stand Alone meant to play solo with a blade brother or without one?

Stand Alone is meant to be a playstyle that provides your captain added abilities in the expense of losing your fellowship ones. In other words, you now have two stances. One will change your abilities to provide you extra damage in solo or small fellowship instances while the other will provide more beneficial fellowship-wide buffs.

Unless I'm missing something, you can't have a blade/song brother in Stand Alone. At least I can't have a "brother" and then switch on Stand Alone without unfriending that toon...

You can summon a combat companion (archer or standard-bearer) but cannot activate Stand Alone while you have an active shield brother (and, similarly, can't designate a shield brother when you have Stand Alone active).

I was able to call a blade brother while Stand Alone was active. That's why I'm confused.

Citation Envoyé par Dezzorr Voir le message
    I was able to call a blade brother while Stand Alone was active. That's why I'm confused.
    Blade brother is a skill not your herald. You can summon your herald/archer while Stand Alone is toggled but your Blade/Shield/Song Brother toggle skills get deactivated. Turns gray and is unselectable. The only way to get it back is to deselect Stand Alone.

Citation Envoyé par Dezzorr Voir le message
    You did not call a blade brother. You summoned a combat companion: An archer or one of three different standard bearers.

You designate a blade brother with a different skill, and while that blade brother can be your combat companion it can also be another player and, in some cases, some other friendly unit.

Citation Envoyé par Tralfazz Voir le message
    You did not call a blade brother. You summoned a combat companion: An archer or one of three different standard bearers.

You designate a blade brother with a different skill, and while that blade brother can be your combat companion it can also be another player and, in some cases, some other friendly unit.
    Sorry I meant to say companion. Thanks

I found it clunky that I couldn't click on 'Stand Alone' and force my 'Brother' skill to drop or vice versa.

I understand that 'Brother' is applied to a specific target and 'Stand Alone' is a stance and that's probably why it doesn't work that way but regardless it feels clunky to me.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Règles de messages